Waterproofing is a process. A process of making a surface or an object water-resistant or resisting the water ingress to surface or object under the specified conditions.
Depends on the requirement of yours. If you are looking for your structures to be away from leakage, seepage, and dampness, you need a waterproofing.
Congratulations, on accumulation of your asset.
- For completely new fitouts: (property purchased form builder, realtor or developer directly within 3 months of end of construction):
- you don’t need the any additional waterproofing work done, unless you are modifying the original plan layout of the structure which was been provided by the builder.
- In case, if you in plan to carry the renovation of your flat, we recommend you to get a consultation from waterproofing expert before investing on your aesthetic fantasy.
- To get the expert view for waterproofing >> Click here <<
- for pre-owned property (property purchased from other individual/company then builder, realtor or developer):
- you need to get your property to be thoroughly checked for any signs of dampness, seepage or leakage.
- Generally, such dampness, seepage or leakage are been makeovered by flat seller by means of repainting.
- To get the expert help you find the dampness / seepage / leakage >> Click here <<
You Waterproofing at your all structural surface exposed to direct rain, or surfaces which comes in the contact to the water.
- Parapet walls
- Dead walls
- Swimming Pools
- Refuge floor
- Planetary or Garden Area
These are the places where the need of waterproofing arrives
The terrace is most exposed surfaces to the atmospheric rain and so more prone to sun. Resulting in constant variation of heat and cold. Results in the development of hairline cracks, which results in water ingress. Also, accumulation of rain water on the terrace could lead to the water seeps through the slab.
Along with terrace, parapet walls, side walls, rain water drain pipe and charges are to be treated to get the desired result of waterproofing process.